Parking Arrangements for Quest Glendalough
- On the morning when you approach the event you will be directed to the dedicated free event car parks by our marshals.
- There has been a lot of rain over the last few weeks and some of the fields that you will be directed to will be wet.
- If you would like to park in alternative car parks, which are tarmacked hard ground, you can alternatively park in the following car park:
OPW Lower Lake Car Park: https://goo.gl/maps/rdHXzDAL7YkAqeyy6
- Public parking has a cost of approx. €5.
- If you don’t think your car could handle wet grass please use the public car park.
- If parking at the dedicated event car park at Laragh GAA pitch, please note that you will not be able to leave this car park until 1.00pm as participants will be cycling in and out of this car park before this time.